Water-soluble plastic printing ink is composed of water-based resin, modifier, color paste water other raw materials. When selecting raw materials, they must comply with environmental protection regulations. During the processing, mineral water is used instead of solvent. Water-soluble plastic printing ink is inflammable, non-explosive, non-toxic, odorless, is the most environmentally friendly ink printing in the world at this stage.
Water-based ink is commonly known as ink strokes, flexographic water-soluble ink is also called liquid printing ink. It is mainly produced by composite milling of water-soluble epoxy resin, inorganic pigments, organic solvents related modifiers. Water-based ink is very suitable for printing packaging products with strict sanitary conditions such as cigarettes, wine, food, drinks, medicines, children's toys so on.
Water-based ink application matters:
①Be sure to mix thoroughly before application to keep the composition of ink strokes well-balanced;
②After opening the application, the ink storage should be covered with a closed type, to prevent the floating dust falling the skin to dry.
③If the residual ink has residue, it should be given priority, the new ink should be applied together;
④ Please avoid close to high temperature direct sunlight during the storage period, store it for one year under all normal standards without easy mildew;
⑤If you find that the thickness of ink drawing is slightly larger, you can add moderate water for adjustment.
Diamond-level water-based ink is very practical skills
1. Do mix apply ink strokes with organic solvent printing inks. During the whole process of application, water should be replenished moderately. When it is necessary to adjust the viscosity dryness rate, modifiers such as aldehydes lipids should be added appropriately.
2. Stir well before application then pour into the ink tank. Tap water to adjust viscosity properly before application. Unapplied paint buckets should be covered, ink brush strokes should be allowed to evaporate.
3. Check various performance indicators before application. It is very important whether the color conforms to its own regulations. If the color error is large, please inform the ink brush manufacturer to carry out proper preparation to prevent disputes caused by color deviations.
4. In the whole process of packaging printing, because of the evaporation of water, it will harm the original viscosity PH value of the ink pen drawing. The viscosity PH value must be checked frequently, pure drinking water PH thickener should be added as much as possible.
5. The ink strokes remaining on the printing machinery equipment after packaging printing are cleaned with cold water, the milling on the anilox roller of the printing equipment is very easy to clean with a cleaning agent, which is convenient for the next package printing service project. Getting rid of the misconceptions about the application of water-based inks does necessarily mean that users of water-based inks master the basic principles of viscosity. Many people will have such misunderstandings think that the viscosity of ink strokes is a good ink stroke. Can add a lot of water, packaging printing more cartons, control costs increase production.
In fact, regardless of the characteristics of the production line equipment, blindly follow the trend to buy high-end water-based inks. I feel that high-end water-based inks can package print high-cost water-based printed materials. It is very unrealistic unreasonable. The simple test standard for high-end water-based inks is whether there is fading, but it is appropriate to think that the ink strokes that do fade are high-end, that high-end water-based inks are faded. King Kong printing ink, an authoritative expert in printing ink beside you.